– A competence framework for childminders working with children with autism;
– A database of resources for dealing with children with autism;
– A tested and validated set of blended training materials implementing the learning architecture;
– Guidelines on how to use tools and materials provided by the project, in order to support usage of results by other Vocational and Educational Training (VET) players in Europe;
– A policy brief, that on the basis of the experience of the project in the field, will provide useful insights for policy planning, contributing then to the improvement of the learning offer for childminders, and to the improvement of quality offer to care recipients.