Join ChildIN’s final event online
Category : News
On 21 April, 2021, Autism-Europe will host the final event of the ChildIN project online in the format of a free on-demand webinar. The webinar will focus on EU Vocational Education and Training (VET) policies and good practices for fostering inclusion of autistic people. The project will be presented in detail as a success story.
On-demand webinar | 21 April 2021 | 10-12h CET
In the first part of the event, a selected panel of speakers representing the disability communities and child (rights/care) and family representatives, as well as other relevant policymakers’ stakeholders in the field of VET, from regional, national, and European level will take the floor:
- Lucia Ďuriš Nicholsonová – Chair of European Parliament Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (EMPL).
- Ilana Cicurel – Member of the European Parliament
- Marie-Béatrice Levaux – European Federation for Family Employment and Homecare (EFFE)
- Camille Roux – COFACE Families Europe
- Zuzsanna Konradova – Eurochild
The second part of the event will be exclusively devoted to present the outcomes and the policy recommendations of the Erasmus+ project ChildIN (Training childminders across Europe for inclusion), with partner organisations from France, Portugal, and Poland.
- Radka Maxová – Member of the European Parliament
- Alain Lassus – President of the French Department of La Nièvre, France
- Rui Pena – Cooperativa Comenius, Portugal
- Aurélie Baranger – Autism-Europe
- Nadège Turco – IPERIA
- Beata Traczewska-Skóra – Techpal, Poland
- Gloria Ortiz – IPERIA
Leave a Reply